All accommodation is set off of the beach and tends to be of the bamboo bungalow variety, and a little more rustic (and certainly more affordable though prices have more than tripled over the past five years) than at Rai Leh. Rubbish piles and noisy generators are common nuisances, but as Ton Sai has no mains electricity it is a necessary nuisance.
- Andaman Nature Resort (Set well off the beach near the base of the cliffs). Basic bamboo bungalows are popular with budget travellers. The Andaman is largest collection of bungalows in Ton Sai. Rates are around 800 baht during the high season for a basic room with private bathroom. 100-150 baht during low season. 300 baht during Mar-Apr.300+ baht.
- Country Side Resort (Set back behind the beach (follow the path up the hill from the Internet cafe, and take the right-hand fork by Wee's Climbing School. Follow the signs.). Set of 10 bungalows are comfortable and have views. During low-season it is the best deal on Ton Sai. Air-con rooms are also available, but expensive and unnecessary because there is no electricity in the day.150+ baht.
- Mambo Bungalows (Right on the beach on the west side of Ton Sai). Check-out: 11:00. Offers basic bamboo bungalows. They have bathrooms and cold water showers for 500 baht in high season. The on-site restaurant has clean food and prices for food are ~70-100 baht for Thai food and ~200-300 baht for Western food. The staff is friendly. No bookings, so the best bet is to show up at 10:00 and struggle to get a room.This is not a resort and you can expect your bungalow to be inhabited by a lot of other animals that fly, slither, crawl, or hop.500+ baht.
- Saithong (Take the back road from Ton Sai that goes through the hills to circle around to Rai Leh. It's on the very top of the hill, about a 10 min walk from the beach). Very basic bungalows. Critters in the rooms (Nov 2013), but other than that OK.150+ baht.
- 1 Paasook Resort (the first accommodation off the beach). basic bungalows. bungalows next to the reception have Wifi Access, no noise from the generators
- 2 Chill Out Bar & Bungalow (half way between Paasook Resort and Basecamp Tonsai). offers restaurants, accommodation, laundry, free WiFi,