Patong offers an amazingly cosmopolitan array of eating options, including Arabic, French, German, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Scandinavian, and pretty much any country that sends tourists here. Prices are, however, generally inflated (at least by Thai standards). You can expect to pay about 150 baht for basic meals like fried rice unless you really hunt around. Seafood is priced by weight and is not cheap either. If you're looking for a good food court, visit Jungceylon (See Buy).
- 99 Seafood Restaurant, Rat-U-Thit Rd (Opposite the Royal Paradise Hotel). An open-air restaurant that has excellent seafood selections. The price is also quite affordable and the place is usually busy at night.
- 1 Red Chilli Restaurant (Andatel Grandé Patong Phuket Hotel), 41/9 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Rd (Three min walk from Patong Beach), ☏ +66 76 290 480, ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. 11:00-22:00. International and local food. Shows live TV of football matches on a large TV. Has a pool with poolside bar, free Wi-Fi and travel services desk.150-450 baht.
- Ristorante Roma da Mauro, 100/7 Thaweewong Rd, Soi Post Office (Down one of the little streets, but easy to see past McDonalds). Good for imported Italian pasta and pizza, has indoor and outdoor seating.
- The Yorkshire Inn, Soi Sansabai. European and British food, and a Sunday lunch which is repeated on Wednesdays.
- Ali Baba and Ali Baba 2, 2 Ruamchai Rd and 206/17 Rat-U-Thit Rd. These two restaurants have two separate menus for two separate cuisines, namely Indian and Arabic. Both locations offer air-con inside and smoking water pipes outside. Watch out for the 150 baht portions of rice and tomato-heavy curries which may not be everyone's cup of tea.Appetizers 60-100 baht, mains around 200-350 baht.
- Baan Rim Pa, Prabaramee Rd, ☏ +66 76 340789. Impressive carved wood décor, fabulous location on the cliff, excellent Thai food.
- Baan Yin Dee Restaurant, 7/5 Muen Ngen Rd, ☏ +66 76 294104(-5). Fusion of European and Thai food in a warm and relaxed atmosphere.
- Casablanca Restaurant (ร้านอาหาร คาซาบลังกา), 135/23 Rat-U-Thit Rd, ☏ +66 76 340666. Middle Eastern food.
- La Diva (in a dead-end alley off Rat-U-Thit Rd). A bit off the beaten path but you can find it right next to an Austrian, a Belgian, and a Mexican restaurant (go figure) at the bend of the alley. You can easily see it by its colourful neon sign. La Diva has a Latin theme and plays Latin pop non-stop. However, the menu is all Thai. Recommended are green curry chicken (geng kiao wan gai) and the king prawns with glass noodles (gung po woon sen).
- Green House and Balcony Restaurant (Bangla Rd). Extensive menu of Thai and Western food, plus pastries and snacks from the in-house bakery. Terrace seating outside and air-con restaurant inside. A bit pricey though, with most everything over 100 baht.From 100 baht.
- Karlsson's Restaurant & Steak House, Soi Patong Tower, 108/16 Taweewong Rd. Daily, 15:00-00:00. A good choice for imported steaks and Scandinavian specialities.
- Lim's Restaurant & Bar, Kalim Beach (Follow Beach Rd out of Patong, turn right at Soi 7 after Kalim Beach, on your right 500 m into the soi). Daily, 18:30-22:30. A nice hide-away from the busy streets of Patong, with modern Thai cuisine served. Has an adjacent art gallery.
- Madras Cafe Restaurant, 198/1-4, 80-82 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Rd., Patong Beach, Kathu, ☏ +66 84 305 5211, ✉ email@example.com. 11:00-00:00. Serves south Indian, north Indian food, Indian vegetarian food, Arab food and Halal food.
- The 9th Floor Restaurant & Bar, Sky Inn Condotel, 47 Rat-U-Thit Rd, ☏ +66 76 344311 (after 16:00). An open-air restaurant with a 270 -degree view over Patong. A varied menu of Mediterranean and international dishes, a large selection of wines , a humidor with Cuban cigars, and a range of cocktails.
- The Old Fisherman's, Novotel Phuket Resort (At Kalim Beach). 18:30-22:30 daily. This restaurant has Thai and international food. Reasonable prices for a hotel outlet.
- Patong Seafood Restaurant, 130 Thaweewong Rd, ☏ +66 76 341244-5. One of the finest seafood restaurants on Phuket serving local delicacies.
- Sam's Steak House, Holiday Inn Resort, 52 Thaweewong Rd. 18:00-22:15 daily. Sam's serves the finest steaks only from top quality US or Aussie beef, free salad bar with all steak orders. Moderate to high price depending on the kind of food ordered, excellent price/performance.600-3,000 baht.
- Savoey (เสวย), 136 Thaweewong Rd, ☏ +66 76 341171. One of the better seafood restaurants in Patong.
- Spice House, Jungceylon Shopping Centre, Rat-U-Thit Rd. 12:00-22:00 daily. Offers authentic Russian, modern Thai, and traditional Japanese cuisine.