- Bali Hai, 200 Years Rd. Bali Hai is one that can be recommended.
- Orientala. Full service massage.
Scuba diving and snorkelling
- 1 All4Diving, 169/14 Soi Sansabai (Near Jungceylon Mall), ☏ +66 76 344 611, ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. 10:00-22:00. A complete PADI 5 Star career development scuba diving centre and IDC. Provides day trips and PADI scuba diving courses, from beginner to professional level of instructor, to Ko Racha and Ko Phi Phi Islands. They are liveaboard specialists to the Similan Islands and Bali, having their own fleet, M/V Mermaids.
- 2 Thailand Divers, 135/9 Rat-U-Thit Road, (one street back from the beach road), ☏ +66 80 424 5649, ✉ email@example.com. Daily, 07:00-21:00. scuba diving and snorkeling center.
- Local Dive Thailand (based at Chalong, but shopfronts include Bangla Street Patong), ☏ +66 76 384 285. PADI courses and fun dives for those qualified. Own spacious motor launch runs daily to dive sites around the islets & reefs to south of Phuket. Usually a 3-dive day trip, meals included.
- Jet-skiing, para-sailing and other water-sports. Be careful when renting a jet-ski in Phuket. There is a well known and notorious scam where tourists are falsely accused of damaging the jet ski and extorted out of huge sums of money (in the many tens of thousands of baht). The extortionists are extremely persistent and are known to use threats of physical violence and the police will not help because they get a cut of the proceeds. The general consensus seems to be that to stay safe you should not rent a jet ski in Thailand. If you do, make sure it is through an agency you trust, e.g., your hotel (if you trust your hotel). There is no insurance when hiring jet skis.