Ton Sai Bay has a variety of nightlife, something for everyone’s taste. Jazz, blues, and classics can be found at the leading hotels. Or, if it's romance you're after, you and your loved one can relax in one of the outside hotel bars and sip a cocktail under the stars. Regulations on the island force all bars and clubs to close at 01:00. Local bars owners are petitioning to extend the closing time until 02:00. Until then, there is a silent disco on Loh Dalum Bay from 01:00 until 04:00 each morning.
- Breakers. American/Aussie-style pub with huge LCD wide-screens. Great food, big portions and an extensive selection of spirits as well as draught beer and cider.
- Carlitos Bar. Relaxed drinks on the beach served by amiable waitresses. During the winter months this place is full of Scandinavian party-goers. Most of the service staff this time of year is over on extended holiday from Sweden so expect a lot of beautiful tanned blondes to be walking around.
- Hippies Bar (on the Ton Sai Bay side). The original Hippies has returned. The same staff, great music, cocktails and nightly fire shows!
- Ibiza Bar. One of the best beach dance bars. A live music band, playing classic rock and roll hits, is a great feature as well. Hosts fire shows every night with dancing and fun games.
- Reggae Bar. Popular place that organizes mock Muay Thai fights most nights. If you are there at the right time you can even join in. They invite tourists, usually drunk, to get into the ring geared up to pound each other for a few rounds in exchange for a couple of free buckets.
- Rolling Stoned Bar. Great live rock music. They also have four pool tables in one of the more popular bars on the island.
- The Only Bar (on Loh Dalum Bay). Nautically-themed beach bar with "ark" and longtail bar, pool table and laid-back beach seating. A great place to watch the often spectacular sunsets.
- Slinkys Bar (close to Apache). Phi Phi Island's biggest and most popular beach club. Starting out as a Woody's Liquor Store, Slinks has grown into one of the busiest nightlife spots on the island. In a prime beach location, fire performers begin the evening at 20:00 with a high rope fire display. A rodeo bull holds the limelight in the front of the bar. Techno, House and Trance music plays into the early hours of the morning, with alcohol being sold by the bucket.