The hilly nature of the island provides it with a number of popular waterfalls. Waterfalls on the east side of the island include Khlong Nonsi, Khlong Nueng, Khiri Phet which is about three kilometres from Salak Phet village, the five waterfalls of Khlong Koi near Bang Bao, and the Than Mayom waterfall near Than Mayom pier.
- Khiri Petch (About 3 km from Salak Petch village). Medium sized waterfall.
- 1 Klong Nonsi. Waterfall on the east side of the island. Reachable by foot from the Klong Plu waterfall, 6 km.
- Klong Nueng. Said to be the most breathtaking waterfall.
- 2 Klong Plu (น้ำตกคลองพลู) (The only one on the west side of the island, and has an entrance three Km from Ao Khlong Phrao.). The most popular waterfall, and the only one on the west side of the island.
- Kongoi (Near Bang Bao). Five waterfalls.
- Thanmayom (Near Thanmayom Pier).